Figured it might fun to share, in no particular order.
1. I really like European breakfasts. Just something about the rolls, meat, and kuchen. That being said...
2. ...I've had so much spargel this trip it might just be coming out of my ears. Whole spargel, cooked spargel, even spargel soup. Wanna guess what dinner was tonight? More spargel.
3. Coke definitely tastes better over here. Not yet sure why...might have to google it later.
4. All this ethnic environment over here, yet we have to listen to "Eternal Flame" on the radio during our first fancy lunch with Erika.
5. Breakfast this morning at the Pommern Zentrum was to "The Ketchup Song". Yikes.
6. Watching grandma look out on the countryside as we zipped along.
7. I'm 6/6 on train catching so far (knocking on wood)
8. Only one iPad battery charge needed.
9. I really do like well-prepared Schnitzel.
10. Not having the ability to upload pics from my camera is a little frustrating.